…with a licensed Captain and licensed Chauffeur with Hennessy Transportation’s marine fleet for a Lake Lanier Boat Charter. This service offered on Lake Sidney Lanier in the northern Metro Atlanta area is now available for bookings! This concept is perfect for your family, group of friends or small office gathering that wants to enjoy a day on the lake without having to worry about the operating of the vessel as well as enjoying beverages while being underway safely, and professionally.
If you’re ready to enjoy our luxury chauffeured services on the water, then this is exactly what you want! You can meet up with your friends on their boats, enjoy Sunset Cove at Lanier Islands, or the ever popular Cocktail Cove. No matter your desire or destination, your Captain will assure you have the utmost safe and enjoyable chauffeured boating experience.
The Hennessy Marine Fleet is with the Sea Ray Sundancer 340. Units Limo-Scene & Henne-Sea are available with a Captain, ice, chilled water and a day of paradise between the dates of May 27, 2016 through September 5, 2016.
Your package can be customized to your event. Currently includes:
- Ground transportation to and from dock with SUV or Passenger Van class
- Captain (11am-7pm; no overtime permitted)
- First Mate, a permitted Life Guard
- 7 minute safety overview
- SeaRay Sundancer 340
- Up to 6 passengers (strictly enforced)
- Up to 2 coolers (other accessories on boat included)
- Up to 2 carry on items per passenger (no weapons or drones)
- Generator (off shore power)
- Galley with sink, stove, microwave, refrigerator and freezer
- Deck with sink and refrigerator
- 1 Deck TV (internet & HD antenna)
- 2 Cabin TVs (internet & HD antenna)
- Blue Tooth to amazing sound system
- Ambiant LED Lighting
- Large swim-platform
- Air-Conditioned cabin
- Head (bathroom)
10am: Chauffeur arrives to your selected pickup location (SUV or van)
11am: Arrival to docks, meet and greet from the Captain & board vessel
11:30am: Vessel underway
12:30pm: Arrival to lunch location selected by you (current options offered by Captain depending on certain variables)
1:30pm-5:30pm: Depart lunch location and open-service cruises or go to a cove /coves to drop anchor and enjoy swimming. During this time the locations and direction of travel is open to client desire. Captains are very knowledgeable of the waters and will be able to suggest areas of interest you have. Please note Captain’s call on locations depending on conditions and current reports.
6pm: Sunset cruise back to docks with vehicle awaiting your arrival.
7pm: At docks, unload and vehicle will return you and your party to your destination.